WHAT ARE SORBOS?
- SORBOS are biodegradable edible drinking straws with flavours that add differential value to beverages.
- They respect the content with no transfer of colour or taste, providing an aromatic component that extends and marries with the content of the beverage. Each unit is individually packaged.
- They last for approximately 40 minutes once added to the glass. Ice is the key factor in extending their rigidity (the more ice in the glass, the longer the biodegradable straw will remain intact).
- They are best consumed within 2 years, so this is a long-life product that can be used at several events throughout the year. No special conservation or maintenance is required. Simply store in a dry place.
- All the materials that we use are biodegradable or recyclable. By buying these SORBOS, you are helping to reduce the amount of plastic on the planet.
Our SORBOS contain approximately 8 grams of sugar. They have less than 28 calories per unit, which is not a very high calorie content. It’s less than a sugar cube.
We use beet sugar.
SORBOS is made with 100% natural sugars.
Our products are made in Europe and comply strictly with European labour law.
All 8 flavours of SORBOS contain the same amount of sugar, 8 grams.
SORBOS does not contain high amounts of sugar. But if you don’t want to eat the straw, simply discard it once you’ve finished your drink. It’s biodegradable!
Yes, they contain halal-certified beef gelatin.
The only precaution is to keep them in dry conditions out of sunlight. Being exposed to prolonged direct sunlight or high humidity could affect the intensity of their colour, although their flavour will remain intact.
SORBOS straws are designed with a specific thickness (8mm outer and 6mm inner) in order to use with any type of beverage, irrespective of its density. The average length of SORBOS straws is 19 cm. This means that they can be used in most glasses used on the market. They’re not too short for hi-balls and they don’t get lost in tumblers or balloon glasses.
We print the manufacturing and expiry dates on the receipt label.
The SORBOS factory is located in Barcelona (Spain).
Us! We are the manufacturers of SORBOS products.
We substitute disposable plastics. They’re also biodegradable and compostable.
No, our products and the entire manufacturing process are 100% plastic-free. The packaging is made from paper and biodegradable resins are used for sealing. The boxes are cardboard.
We are working on different formulas to put into production in the near future.
We use edible ink to silkscreen each SORBOS.
They are suitable for all ages. However, please exercise caution with little ones, because a small piece can cause choking.
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
As an edible product, it is non-returnable. For more information, please see the General Purchasing Conditions or contact us at email@example.com
Once the order is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. And… we will get to work on your order!
You will receive your order within 15 working days.
Yes, but you will need a specific quote for the country in question.
Free shipping is available for deliveries within Spain, except for the Canary Islands, the Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla. For regions not in mainland Spain, shipping costs will be calculated according to the delivery address. For shipments outside Spain e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need your tracking number, you can request it from email@example.com
When you place your order, select the invoice option and we will happily send it to you.
Yes, but only on request.